Your privacy is important to us. Rabbitive’s policy is to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, Rabbitive, and other sites we own and operate.
We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it fairly and legally, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
We don’t publicly share any personally identifying information with third parties except when required by law.
Our website may link to external sites that we do not operate. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be regarded as an acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information.
What Are Cookies
This page describes what information they gather, how we use it, and why we sometimes need to store these cookies. We will also share how you can prevent these cookies from being stored; however, this may downgrade or ‘break’ certain elements of the site’s functionality.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also turning off certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
- Account-related cookies:
- Login-related cookies:
- Email newsletters-related cookies:
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribe/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies:
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so we can process it properly.
- Surveys related cookies:
- Forms-related cookies:
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies:
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page affected by your preferences.
- This site uses Google Analytics, one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, to help us understand how you use the site and how we can improve your experience. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue producing engaging content. See the official Google Analytics page for more information on Google Analytics cookies.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure the usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track how long you spend on the site or pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- From time to time, we test new features and make subtle changes to how the site is delivered. When we are still trying new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, ensuring we understand which optimizations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, we need to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site make a purchase, and as such, this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- We also use social media buttons and plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, including; Facebook, Twitter, Etc, will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Google AdSense & DoubleClick Cookie
Use of Your Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service, including monitoring the usage of our service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a Service user. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different Service functionalities as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance, and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or services You have purchased or of any other agreement with Us through the service.
- To contact You: To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products, or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend to and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and evaluating and improving our service, products, services, marketing, and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may transfer Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service and to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services, or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
No one under the age of 13 is allowed to use our service. We do not intentionally collect personal information from children under thirteen. Please notify Us if You are a parent or guardian and know that Your kid has provided Us with Personal Data.
If We learn that We have obtained Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without parental consent, We will take steps to erase the data from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your data and Your nation requires parental consent, We may need Your parent’s permission before collecting and using such data.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you. As was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
This policy was last updated on: June 16th, 2023.